Subject: Resetting the Secured.com data directory password - phpCart
The following message was sent by our staff regarding the above subject:
If you have forgotten your data directory password, please do the following to reset it:
1) Access the [Secured.com SSL] control panel tool
2) Navigate to the /data directory
3) Check the box next to .htaccess and use the drop down menu to Rename to change the file name to htaccess
4) Go to https://secured.com/~fxxxx/data/password.php (replace fxxxx with your secured.com directory) and change the password
5) Now rename htaccess back to .htaccess
You should now be able to access the data directory as before.
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions or issues. Thank you for contacting us.